There are times in which women want to look particularly nice, but not for that reason should they give up on having with them all that is really essential. Precisely for those occasions MOMU&CO has designed the Tó Handbag: a small and really fancy bag, but big enough to fit everything you need to carry with you!
The Tó is a "baguette" style handbag, in natural fabrics and leather, with corner finishing in hand-tanned leather, shoulder strap in natural leather and crossbody strap in 100% recycled polyester.
Tó Handbag features:
- Made in 100% natural textiles, linen, waxed canvas, recycled cotton, and vegetable-tanned leather
- It has a short leather shoulder strap and a long crossbody 100% recycled polyester strap for maximum versatility
- Its iron-fittings are small industrial zamak hypoallergenic pieces
- With our MOMULock zip, for increased safety and distinction
- Entirely handcrafted patterns with our MOMUStamp
- A practical, versatile and timeless model
We have discovered that our MOMULock, more than a closing and security system for MOMU&CO bags, has become the best tool to obtain from our customers a pleasant expression of surprise and joy along with a wonderful smile.
As a matter of fact, explaining to our customers the existence as well as the operation of the MOMULock system has become a very fun moment.
MOMU&CO Closing System
As it happens, MOMULock is our innovative closure system for zippers, and it is present in most of our fashion accessories.
Because a mini padlock, accompanied by a set of two keys, installed on the zipper of our bags, definitely adds extra originality and security to your everyday look.
As you may have noticed, each MOMU&CO accessory involves a huge part of manual work in its creation process.
The visible seems often seen fastening beautiful and playful pieces of leather… the silky, aged feel of leather… the prints on natural linen and rustic cotton fabrics… are just one of the many things we like to do by hand.
And precisely for our prints we have used those lines that reveal hands that work with dedication and passion, and that at MOMU&CO we define as a good stamp, that is, our own hands.
Enjoy your MOMU&CO!
- 100% natural and recycled cotton
100% natural eco-fabric linen
100% natural metal-waxed linen
100% natural waxed canvas
Vegetable tanned leather
- Only professional dry-cleaning. Take special care to leather parts’ treatment.